Terms and Conditions
Any person or entity (“User“) visiting, using or otherwise accessing the site at www.Theatre-Universe.com (“Site”) or any information contained in the site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions of this visitor agreement (“Agreement“):
- Contracting parties. When you use the Site, you are contracting with Langdon Designs and the owner of “Theatre-Universe,” with its office located in the United States. Langdon Designs and all independent owners may be referred to in these terms and conditions as “we“, “us“, “our“ Langdon Designs or just Theatre-Universe.
- Site content. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (Content) is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavor to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, sometimes at short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Please note that Langdon Designs does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation of viruses or other harmful elements. Certain Content may become temporarily unavailable due to outages or other problems.
- Ownership of content.Langdon Designs, unless otherwise stated herein, owns and controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under US or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense or for any commercial or partly-commercial re-sale or other use.
- Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products. At our Site we offer listing of jobs, resumes, and other data related to job listing.There are no limitations associated with user posting and all data posted is the assumed liability of the posting agent. Users are authorized to use this Site to post on their behalf or their clients. Theatre-Universe is a brand of Langdon Designs that holds the copyright. Reselling or distribution of any information on this website is strictly prohibited.
- Services Payment Any service payments are handled via PayPal billing and subscription billing. This payment is recurring and user PayPal accounts are being billed periodically according to the chosen plan (monthly or annually). Subscription is active during the time service is provided. Users can opt-out and cancel the services at any time. This can be done from their PayPal account or by using our unsubscribepage. For more details please refer to PayPal terms and conditions.
- Additional services At our Site we offer the following additional services beyond the 100% free posting:
- Premium Listing: A service to promote a single listing for a one-time fee.
- CV Database Access: A service offered to businesses to collect a group of CVs when considering different candidates for a position.
- Warranty and refunds. All users, who have purchased one of our products hold right to claim any problems to email@example.com email address and Langdon Designs will resolve any technical problems you might have. However, this will not apply for misuse of the support service. All purchases made are final and without any relevant reason, they cannot be canceled. If there seems to be obvious technical problem that cannot be resolved, Langdon Designs will issue a refund for the User. This action might take up to 72 hours, depending on the dispute.
- Termination of this Agreement. Langdon Designs may at any time terminate any Legal Agreement if, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable.
- Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Langdon Designs. We will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud our website or any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Langdon Designs reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- Disclaimer. All services and contents of the Site are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. You agree and accept that Langdon Designs shall not be liable for any change, suspension or interruption to the Site or the Service. Langdon Designs provides no warranty regarding continuous access to the Site or the services, as operations of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
- Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Langdon Designs for any loss or damage that may be incurred, including without limitation legal fees, arising from any breach by User of any warranty herein or User’s misuse of any material or information obtained through the Site. User further undertakes to indemnify Langdon Designs for all loss or damage incurred in relation to any third party claim against Langdon Designs for infringement of intellectual property rights arising in relation to any unauthorized or improper use of the Site or Content by you.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with American law and the American Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise in the state of Langdon Designs’ choosing.